| agape |
| & change is the only constant |
|
Thursday, August 04, 2005
heya~ haha. im blogging kinda early and soon after i said i wont.. life has been such. 22 days to prelim, feeling scared already. not enough time for studying. im flopping my geog and english stuff suddenly. its like what the hell.. gonna cut down on shopping and go out to study much more.. last weekend went to see new cars at showroom, my dad might be buying, keep my hopes up cos i think de car is damn cool, rav4, crv, both are nice.. then went to aunty amy's baby 1month old party, all de kids playing around me and i spent the entire night observing isaac.. watching him as he sleeps.. double eyelid at 1 month old.. with dimple.. adorable like anything. sometimes i wish i can just skip this horrid portion of my life, to 10 years later, life would be much better. then on sunday, sean won third in school of rock! praise God.. damn pro la can. haha.. weishan keep coming over recently too, use at least 50 pages of printer ink for her university stuff.. then we talked and catch up on stuff.. but don think ill see her much in time to come.. sadly.. yesterday those stuff hapned again. fat loser bastard raided my wallet. i suppose. asshole. but im so pro to drop it and i think somehow, its just meant to be that way? im sick and tired of these.. whats de big deal seriously. i wish u had better things to do. im so glad im getting out of this school in a few months time. then we'll be free from this. just now my maid came in and told me that she was supp to leave next month, then delay till december cos of my exams, like suddenly it popped into my head again that she's going back. after 6 years.. feel damn sad. i totally hate changes. today shuang me and drey kept talking abt spongebob. de show ROCKS. haha. i watch it evry night. dono what happen and now im sponegbob, mich is patrick, shuang is gary, and drey is sandy. lameeeee.. thank u 3 for relieving my stress. and jonah for photocopying all de stuff for me and mich. haha. thats all for life. what a random post. i have a great photo to upload. ![]() done by sir huawei! too small to see in this blog, but its super real. shuang and her trademark book and insulator, sally and her treatment, me and capilleeee.. mich and her ambulance, sinee and her casualty-being, miss those days. =) i am still mesmorized by it. haha. and a great song by michelle branch, you get me* So I'm a little left of center I'm a little out of tune Some say I'm paranormal So I just bend their spoon Who wants to be ordinary In a crazy, mixed-up world I don't care what they're sayin' As long as I'm your girl Hey, you are on my side And they, they just roll their eyes You get me When nobody understands You come and take the chance, baby You get me You look inside my wild mind Never knowing what you'll find And still you want me all the time Yeah, you do Yeah, you get me So what if I see the sunshine In the pouring rain Some people think I'm crazy But you say it's okay You've seen my secret garden Where all of my flowers grow In my imagination Anything goes I, I am all you want They, they just read me wrong You get me When nobody understands You come and hold my hand, baby You get me You look inside my wild mind Never knowing what you'll find Still you want me all the time Yeah, you do' Cause you get me 0_o o_0 always..* |